When am I gonna smell normal again!?!?!?!?

Postby jummal69 » March 12th, 2014, 9:05 pm

I was in the woods near my house last night, and it was getting dark so I could hardly see. I think I stumbled across a skunk den and got my foot stuck in it, and there were two skunks nearby that started spraying me. They got my face, my neck, my chest, and my arms. :/

Anyway, I ran home and took a bunch of showers. I even rubbed tomato juice all over myself, but I'm still really smelly! And the smell is very strong!

I've done all I can to get rid of the smell, but it's just not working. And I have to go to school tomorrow... Is there any chance I'll smell normal by tomorrow?
jummal69

Postby garr17 » March 12th, 2014, 9:11 pm

I was in the woods near my house last night, and it was getting dark so I could hardly see. I think I stumbled across a skunk den and got my foot stuck in it, and there were two skunks nearby that started spraying me. They got my face, my neck, my chest, and my arms. :/

Anyway, I ran home and took a bunch of showers. I even rubbed tomato juice all over myself, but I'm still really smelly! And the smell is very strong!

I've done all I can to get rid of the smell, but it's just not working. And I have to go to school tomorrow... Is there any chance I'll smell normal by tomorrow?
I would not go to school tomorrow though!

My little sister got skunk'd and this is what we did to get rid of it.

Mix equal parts of baking soda, peroxide and Dawn dish soap- this actually removes the odor, not just masks it. This works well on dogs and since all of the ingredients are non-toxic, it should work on humans, as well.

Be sure you first put the baking soda, then the peroxide, so the soda can dissolve. Then add the dish soap. You can wash of with it. You can even handwash your clothes, using it as a detergent.

Also DO NOT use tomato sauce! It just masks the smell which doesnt work. At ALL. It just makes you smell worse.

And like Faith Suggested, I would see a doctor, some people have bad breathing and skin reactions to the smell. Best to see one on the safe side.
garr17

Postby everley » March 12th, 2014, 9:15 pm

I'm surprised your parents didn't take you to the hospital.

The fumes you breath in are very dangerous. You also needed a good eye wash too from a doctor.
Getting sprayed by a skunk is not like you see on tv. You need treatment.

Have your parents take you to the doctor. The way you smell shouldn't be your biggest concern unless you are TROLLing.

EDIT - Yep, you are a troll. You are not posting about this -
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120926193047AAbzXqX
everley

Postby jerico » March 12th, 2014, 9:26 pm

You seriously need to go to the hospital. The main element in skunk fumes is chlorine, which is extremely toxic. It was what the Nazis used in the gas chambers. So you need to go to the hospital, ASAP.
jerico

Postby mordechai59 » March 12th, 2014, 9:33 pm

Sorry to tell you, but you probably won't smell better by tomorrow. Just continue to take lots of showers.
mordechai59

Postby yule » March 12th, 2014, 9:37 pm

You should take a bath in tomato sauce and the smell would rub right off.
yule

Postby fraine » March 12th, 2014, 9:52 pm

Rub your self in poison ivy! No joke :D
fraine

Postby parnall97 » March 12th, 2014, 10:02 pm

idk that sucks
parnall97

Return to Tomatoes