What should i say? should i tell her im too shy to tell her in person?

Postby macmillan » January 31st, 2015, 2:27 pm

So im gonna give some flowers to this girl right. She's gorgeous and i mean GORGEOUS and i want to ask her on a date but the thing is that i know for sure that im going to turn into a freaking tomato because im going to be blushing hard. well the thing is that since i know i might tweak out, im gonna take some flowers to her house and leave a little note. So what should i write? any ideas? what kind of flowers should i give her for when i leave the note? look up rainbow roses let me know what you think about the roses.
macmillan

Postby carlton32 » January 31st, 2015, 2:31 pm

So im gonna give some flowers to this girl right. She's gorgeous and i mean GORGEOUS and i want to ask her on a date but the thing is that i know for sure that im going to turn into a freaking tomato because im going to be blushing hard. well the thing is that since i know i might tweak out, im gonna take some flowers to her house and leave a little note. So what should i write? any ideas? what kind of flowers should i give her for when i leave the note? look up rainbow roses let me know what you think about the roses.
Well my bf was like that at first but just say on the note that will you go out with me like get her roses they are all pretty so yeah
carlton32

Return to Tomatoes