I think I'm Becoming Anorexic?

Postby lothair28 » March 20th, 2014, 1:49 pm

I know this may sound stupid but I think I'm starting to become Anorexic... I hardly eat anymore and even when I do I only eat little things like celery and tomatoes.. I want to lose weight but the healthy way like exercising not starving myself but the thing is I'm to impatient and it has come to this.
Please don't answer with stupid responses
lothair28

Postby amaury30 » March 20th, 2014, 1:49 pm

I know this may sound stupid but I think I'm starting to become Anorexic... I hardly eat anymore and even when I do I only eat little things like celery and tomatoes.. I want to lose weight but the healthy way like exercising not starving myself but the thing is I'm to impatient and it has come to this.
Please don't answer with stupid responses
that's not the healthiest way to go if you want to lose weight. you need to increase your metabolism and in order to do that you need to eat fruits, veggies and proteins AND exercise. Exercise a lot... but don't push yourself. live a healthy lifestyle with a diet consisting of vegetables, fruits, and protein (chicken, fish, beans, etc). no red meat, eliminate excessive sugar, salt and fatty oils (you could replace butter with coconut oil). also, eliminate soda because those little fother muckers are filled with sugar. just don't starve yourself to be skinny. be patient. it wont work if youre not patient. my sister used to be over weight. she eventually became a pescetarian (only meat she ate was fish) and she created a daily exercise regimen. she's now at the perfect BMI and is obsessed with staying healthy to the point where its kind of annoying but she's happier than ever. I wish you the best of luck. :)
amaury30

Return to Tomatoes