How to naturally remove blackhead?

Postby bertolde » March 19th, 2014, 7:05 pm

I have a ton on my nose and cheeks they came out of nowhere! I need home remedies. Does the tomato, salt and honey one work? Any other ones? A few good brands of removers would be helpful too. Ones you can find in Canada! Thanks
bertolde

Postby broc67 » March 19th, 2014, 7:13 pm

Hi Kelly! What I do is I either take a shower or wash my face with hot water to open your pores. After that I use any kind of pore strips! Pore strips are kind of pricey so ill tell you how I make my own!

You will need:
1 table spoon of unflavored gelatin
1 1/2-2 tablespoons of milk (any kind)

in a small container combine the gelatin mix and the milk. Mix it until its chunky. Put the mix in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds. PUT ON FACE IMMEDIATELY.Wait 15+ minutes until dry. Then slowly peel it off.

This might take a few times to do to completely remove the blackheads.
Good Luck!!
broc67

Postby algar » March 19th, 2014, 7:15 pm

Hi Kelly,

There is a FANTASTIC product by SKINN COSMETICS called Derm Appeal. (CANADIAN). If you use it 1-2 times per week really works well to eliminate them. You may be able to purchase on ebay for less. A jar lasts a LONG time, (smells refreshing & minty). I also use the SKINN sonic machine to wash my face & noticed a HUGE difference. More-so than the 1 called Clairsonic + the brush heads are a lot less to purchase than Clairsonic.

Was a good investment. Otherwise try baking soda. Dampen your face 1st, gently rub where the blackheads are, that makes an improvement in getting rid of them. Good luck. IF you can, unable to say enough good about Dimitri James from Canada & his SKINN Cosmetics. My skin looks so much better after using the machine & dermappeal.

PS - I used to use Biore strips to remove them. Rather expensive & they work temporarily, as the black heads seemed to re-appear quickly, same places.
algar

Postby rune10 » March 19th, 2014, 7:21 pm

Rubbing olive oil into the blackheads/blemishes and then washing it away with a facial cleanser is a nondrying, super effective way to get rid of them. Good luck!
rune10

Postby rene35 » March 19th, 2014, 7:35 pm

The best remover I've found are those Biore strips. They're especially good when you have a bunch. Otherwise, you can make your face red with all the work getting them out.
rene35

Postby grayvesone » March 19th, 2014, 7:37 pm

Step one: Take knife
Step two: Stab blackhead with all your might
Step three: Pour salt, lemon juice and vinegar over it
grayvesone

Postby brent40 » March 19th, 2014, 7:53 pm

Freedom blackheads mosirizer
brent40

Return to Tomatoes