80/10/10 Diet: Why does my head still hurt?

Postby hwaeteleah69 » January 1st, 1970, 10:00 am

Ive eaten enough i think. I had 4 med-large bananas, cup of spinach, cup of almond milk for breakfast Snack i had fruit bowl of: Half a Mango, half small papaya, 3 large strawberries, 1 peach, about 15 red seedless grapes. Lunch: 5 Naval Oranges and the Other half of mango with side salad(2.5 cups 50/50 Mix, 1 yellow pepper, 2 roma tomatoes, about half cup of sliced onion So far thats what i have had....i went for a run to gym and burned 596cal. I put everything i ate on myfitnesspal and it says ive eaten 1725cal? Am i doing anything wrong? My head hurts a little on the front:/
hwaeteleah69

Postby silvester6 » June 9th, 1986, 6:17 am

You will only get worse on this "diet". This is an eating disorder cult and they only show you positive stories on their sites and they block and censor all the negative stories which are the majority. They discourage their followers from talking to doctors or talking to outsiders. Harley and Lea are both ex drug addicts who dropped out of high school btw and he looks like a meth addict while she looks like an anorexic... I did this diet and I had my hair start falling out, I had cavities for the first time in my life, my skin got so dry it started cracking, I was severely underweight and depressed, I stopped getting a period, the list goes on and on. I had no energy to workout despite how much calories I had to eat! I'm so glad I got out before the damage became permanent! Google this cult and check out sites like 30 bananas a day sucks, raw food sos etc... it the truth about them . The one they don't want you to hear. You will only get worse and they will tell you that you are not doing the diet correctly or that you are a troll. Humans are not made to eat this way despite what harley and lea will tell you. They will say anything to hold onto their followers and they operate just as a cult does. They just say things that appeal to desperate people who don't know anything about nutrition so they'll do anything if they have someone say its true online and well they're not telling the truth. Their best arguments are look we're so sexy and look meat eaters are ugly. They are not sexy. Again most of them look like drug addicts (and are former drug addicts which is why they love the sugar rush) or anorexics. They're not attractive at all and they're so desperate if they have to resort to doing every video in their panties. They resort to insulting paleo people when they're showing people who aren't even paleo. They invent lies about atkins which are easily verifiable if you do a little bit of research. Think about it. If they are spreading the truth why is it that they need to censor people? Why do they encourage you to cut out people who have something else to say form your life? Why do they tell you not to see health professionals? Why do they have to resort to insulting people and inventing lies? Why is it that harley and lea need to sleep 16 hours a day and can't hold down normal jobs? Ever since I left this lifestyle and went primal I am healthier than ever and I'm not gaining weight like on a SAD diet. I'm healthily maintaining a normal one and I don't get headaches everyday! I have the energy to workout! I have my period back which lea brags about barely getting because shes "detoxified". Again further proof of what an ignorant woman she is.
silvester6

Postby wahchinksapa » March 17th, 2001, 8:19 am

You will only get worse on this "diet". This is an eating disorder cult and they only show you positive stories on their sites and they block and censor all the negative stories which are the majority. They discourage their followers from talking to doctors or talking to outsiders. Harley and Lea are both ex drug addicts who dropped out of high school btw and he looks like a meth addict while she looks like an anorexic... I did this diet and I had my hair start falling out, I had cavities for the first time in my life, my skin got so dry it started cracking, I was severely underweight and depressed, I stopped getting a period, the list goes on and on. I had no energy to workout despite how much calories I had to eat! I'm so glad I got out before the damage became permanent! Google this cult and check out sites like 30 bananas a day sucks, raw food sos etc... it the truth about them . The one they don't want you to hear. You will only get worse and they will tell you that you are not doing the diet correctly or that you are a troll. Humans are not made to eat this way despite what harley and lea will tell you. They will say anything to hold onto their followers and they operate just as a cult does. They just say things that appeal to desperate people who don't know anything about nutrition so they'll do anything if they have someone say its true online and well they're not telling the truth. Their best arguments are look we're so sexy and look meat eaters are ugly. They are not sexy. Again most of them look like drug addicts (and are former drug addicts which is why they love the sugar rush) or anorexics. They're not attractive at all and they're so desperate if they have to resort to doing every video in their panties. They resort to insulting paleo people when they're showing people who aren't even paleo. They invent lies about atkins which are easily verifiable if you do a little bit of research. Think about it. If they are spreading the truth why is it that they need to censor people? Why do they encourage you to cut out people who have something else to say form your life? Why do they tell you not to see health professionals? Why do they have to resort to insulting people and inventing lies? Why is it that harley and lea need to sleep 16 hours a day and can't hold down normal jobs? Ever since I left this lifestyle and went primal I am healthier than ever and I'm not gaining weight like on a SAD diet. I'm healthily maintaining a normal one and I don't get headaches everyday! I have the energy to workout! I have my period back which lea brags about barely getting because shes "detoxified". Again further proof of what an ignorant woman she is.
Hi there! As a person on this lifestyle (it's been almost a year since), I can tell you that there are no downsides to eating this way. One thing I cannot stress enough is the need to eat enough calories. It is recommended to eat AT LEAST 2000-2500 calories if you are an active female or even more of you want to. I think the main reason for your headaches is the fact that you are "under carbed". I went through the same thing because I thought I was eating "too much" and in reality I was only eating about 1500 calories. Once I started eating more, everything got better and I've felt great ever since. I hope this helps you!
wahchinksapa

Postby donavan » March 24th, 2009, 12:52 pm

Because that 80/10/10 diet is stupid. You are getting virtually no fat and virtually no protein. You need a lot more fat, protein, dairy, and grains, along with less fruits. The amount of vegetables you had today was appropriate. You are having basically all fruits all day. It is extremely unhealthy. Not only is the fiber going to cause diarrhea, but you will also have improper muscle development (from lack of protein). Furthermore, you have a headache because your body doesn't have the proper nutrients. You aren't getting the nutrients found only in grains, vegetables, dairy, and meats. There is absolutely nothing healthy about this diet. You need the proper amount of EVERY DIFFERENT TYPE OF FOOD. You have had 8-10 servings of fruits, when you should be having less than half of that. In short, you are doing EVERYTHING wrong.
donavan

Postby garrin » December 2nd, 2011, 7:19 am

This is such a bizarre diet since it goes against the diet that humans ate for over two million years. We never ever had access to anywhere near 80% carbs. It was more like 20% (going up to 50% when fruit was ripe for a month or two.) The human body NEEDS protein & fat. It doe NOT need carbs. I think my head would hurt too.
garrin

Postby gruffin » August 11th, 2013, 3:38 am

All you've eaten today is fruit. Is that the diet? All that fruit would give anyone a headache. It has a lot of sugar in it. That's all you're eating. Sugar. You need more veggies and protein.
gruffin

Postby daithi » October 13th, 2014, 7:56 am

So…you went to the gym and run for like 10 miles!! That would be 2 hours even if you’re fast! (I burn 60 calories/mile and I’d need 2 hours and 40 minutes to burn 600 calories). I guess you had the energy with all the sugar you’re eating. There’s NO way you ate 1,725 calories just eating fruits and some veggies (ok…with a 60 calories cup of almond juice…which is not milk btw). Fruits/veggies have some sugar but mostly contain water from 75% (bananas) to 95% (tomatoes)…usually in the 80 and 90% (you must pee a lot). I recalculated and came up with 1,285 calories (I won’t bother you with the details). If you have a 440 calories discrepancy, you should learn how to count calories instead of relying on some program/website to do it for you. You’re probably having a headache because you’re overworking for 2 or 3 hours while not eating enough protein (what’s the point of working out if you cannot build up/maintain muscle mass?). Plus you need 20 to 25% of your total caloric intake in dietary fats to feed your organs…including your brain, spine and skin. Your brain is like screaming to get some fats (it’s like if you have a car but you don’t change the oil so your engine is going to die). It’s okay to eat a raw diet (if you don’t know how to cook) but not just fruits/veggies. You need protein and fats like eating nuts/seeds (not just a cup of almond juice), legumes, grains…maybe raw fish.
daithi

Postby sinon » November 2nd, 2014, 2:26 pm

I have never heard of this diet, but I'm guessing it's from all the sugar in the fruit.
sinon

Postby abiola » February 2nd, 2015, 12:11 pm

Ive eaten enough i think. I had 4 med-large bananas, cup of spinach, cup of almond milk for breakfast Snack i had fruit bowl of: Half a Mango, half small papaya, 3 large strawberries, 1 peach, about 15 red seedless grapes. Lunch: 5 Naval Oranges and the Other half of mango with side salad(2.5 cups 50/50 Mix, 1 yellow pepper, 2 roma tomatoes, about half cup of sliced onion So far thats what i have had....i went for a run to gym and burned 596cal. I put everything i ate on myfitnesspal and it says ive eaten 1725cal? Am i doing anything wrong? My head hurts a little on the front:/
abiola

Return to Tomatoes