I can't control what I eat?

Postby elazar22 » February 3rd, 2015, 7:27 am

I literally eat so much. My self control is terrible. If there's a packet of biscuits open then I will snack on them constantly. My portion sizes are huge, and I eat loads! I know my diet is awful! I'm overweight and unhappy with my size! I have tried cutting back but nothing has worked, I'm useless, I just can't keep it up! Here is what I ate today: Breakfast: Bowl of cheerios, Bowl of sugar puffs, a yogurt Snack: Raisins Lunch: Banana, Cream cheese marmite and cucumber sandwich, a chocolate roll Snack: Bowl of cheerios, Breadsticks Dinner: veggie spaghetti bolognese (containing quorn mince, beans, pepper, tomato sauce) with parmasan cheese Dessert: Chocolate bar, chocolate roll, white chocolate cookie! I hate myself for eating this much! Normally I don't eat so much chocolate though! I know that i should be eating only one bowl of cereal for breakfast, not eating cereal for snacks!, and definately not eating all the sweet treats and eating fruit but I can't seem to change my diet! There's no point saying suck it up because I know if I don't change I will start to become obese and it will be dangerous and bad for my health! Please help me with tips on what to do and how to control my hunger!
elazar22

Postby winfred83 » February 3rd, 2015, 7:39 am

Drink more water.
winfred83

Postby mohammed » February 3rd, 2015, 7:42 am

I know porrige tastes disgusting, but it's good for people on diets... It gets stuck in your stomach or sumthing but anyway it makes you not hungry for about 4 or over hours x
mohammed

Return to Tomatoes