It's a tad early, but...?

Postby abisha » March 14th, 2014, 2:05 am

I met a girl, 2 years ago now, I only spoke to her for a couple of hours before I had to leave town, I was travelling at the time. Every so often though I find myself thinking about her, I think she is one of the mow beautiful women I've ever met. I've text her on & off as well and will wish her happy holidays etc., but would it be weird if I sent her flowers on Valentine's Day, nothing to elaborate, just a Rose or two with a little note?
P.S. I live here and she lives in the USA.
abisha

Postby gunter » March 14th, 2014, 2:06 am

that would be really cute! but you also have to think about what kind of a relationship you guys would be having since its long distance and that could be difficult. but my maybe some flowers and a note will let her know that she is on your mind and she might like you as well.

if she is in the US then where are you?
gunter

Postby arthgallo » March 14th, 2014, 2:10 am

That seems like a great idea. Just keep it nice and simple. And if you want to, it could be nice to send her notes (actual notes not texting) often. I know it doesn't seem important, but you might want to look at rkdn.org/roses/colors.asp, that would give meaning to the rose. And put a note with the flowers telling her what the rose means. Hope that helps!
arthgallo

Return to Roses