I need help please!!! its about a girl i like!!!?

Postby hearpere » March 16th, 2014, 3:33 pm

k i met this girl like 3 months ago when school started and well we hit it off in class and we got eachothers numbers and we started to text and talk avery day and etc. homecoming was coming up so i asked her by putting a big teddy bear with pink roses and a poster saying id be beary happy if you went to homecoming with me and she said yes and well after that we started going to the movies and going bowling and going for ice cream and just hanging out all the time. even at school we started to hug. anyways i then told her how i feel about her and she said that im a good friend and that she likes spending time with me but then she said we should stay friends. so we got passed that but i still really like her and we are kinda good friends now and idk what i should do i really really like her but its making me crazy that everytime im with her i can never have her. and i mean friends dont text eachother everyday all the time and they dont hug for like a long time and ya she just makes me want her more what should i do !!!????? please help me ???!!! thank u
hearpere

Postby idris » March 16th, 2014, 3:35 pm

Relax, mate. Maybe she wants to be friends FIRST. That's a good thing; she's not like any other teenager. It shouldn't be that easy to get a girl. Maybe she wants to get to know you before she lets you claim her as yours. Just talk to her and be honest. Ask her why she wants to be good friends and if you have any chance with her in the future and tell her you are willing to wait if you do have a chance.

Best of luck!xx
idris

Postby paris28 » March 16th, 2014, 3:53 pm

Relax, mate. Maybe she wants to be friends FIRST. That's a good thing; she's not like any other teenager. It shouldn't be that easy to get a girl. Maybe she wants to get to know you before she lets you claim her as yours. Just talk to her and be honest. Ask her why she wants to be good friends and if you have any chance with her in the future and tell her you are willing to wait if you do have a chance.

Best of luck!xx
better to be alone than with bad company nevertheless if u like her u like her go for it otherwise it will eat your mind and you will repent of not doing it so yeah ask her out but be sensitive with her
paris28

Postby macquarrie12 » March 16th, 2014, 3:56 pm

You Have to be patient with her. If you really like her wait for her to realize your the guy she needs
macquarrie12

Postby makkapitew36 » March 16th, 2014, 3:58 pm

cat and mouse keep going its the same how me and my gf got together
makkapitew36

Postby lindeberg » March 16th, 2014, 4:04 pm

Tell her how you feel... like you did
Give it to her as an option.
OR just be more assertive, chance are your too nice of a guy. She'd rather you make a move to kiss her or something.
But if that's too weird for you, you got my respect. Don't be a douch just be yourself.
lindeberg

Postby aurelio92 » March 16th, 2014, 4:06 pm

Ive seen this in movies before lol. If shes been texting to you every day there must be something going on like she might be scared about something or she might like you but not want to be in a major relationship. Just play cool around her and don't force her to do anything she doesn't want to do. So I guess just continue to be friends with her and don't text her every day play hard to get because no girl likes it when a guy just continues to nag her into being more than friends. Hope this helps good luck!
aurelio92

Return to Roses