My Girlfriend gave me a lap dance and I made her cry........?

Postby selik » February 2nd, 2015, 4:39 pm

So 2 days ago was my Birthday. My friends and my girlfriend went to the mall, movies, dinner, and went to my house for like a little party. My gf left the party cuz she told me she needed to "set up" something at her house. After the party was over, I got a text from my gf to come over too her house, It was like 11:30 pm. I went to her house and she opened the door in this really sexy slip and w/ make up on and her hair done and straiten. She seemed exited and kissed me and took my hand and lead me downstairs, When I went in the basement, It was like all romantic, there were like candles and dim lights, hearts, and a sign that said I love you baby.Then she turned on music and gave me like a lap dance thing. I loved it at first, cuz she let me touch her, but soon I guess she wanted to play a game thing how long I could resist without touching her. It got really boring just watching her play with her self. But I could tell she was nervous and wanted to make a good impression on me. Well after a hour of this i got really bored and took my phone and yawned to see the time. she backed up, and turned red and her eyes started to water and she ran into another room. When I went to her, she was crying on the bed, I made her cry since I made it seem like I was bored (talk about drama) but I felt bad, she did all this for me, and even bought like a 100 dollar slip on thing from victoria secrets just to please me. I went to say Im sorry but she would not talk to me, she just laid there and cried,I feel bad cuz I made her feel ugly when shes not, she's gorgeous, she's really hot, and has a sexy body. I rubbed her back to comfort her but she would not budge. So I just went home. yesterday she ignored me at school. and will not answer my texts, I bought her roses today, and am planning to apologize, But what do I say? btw were both 16. No hate comments because I already feel terrible
selik

Postby brennan39 » February 2nd, 2015, 4:49 pm

My, my. You really did something painful for her. Having you to look at the time for a girl means that you have no interest anymore in her. Yep, as painful as that, as if being poked in a open wound. She must have been putting a lot of effort on what she did to react like that. And it's not that you made feel ugly. You made her as if she weren't important at all, see? 0% special (by the way, mainly what a girl seeks in a guy is having him to see her being special, being devoted to her). Although for you it might not seem as important, for a person who is emotional-based, as girls are, it's like being told you are completely useless and you take it to heart. If you ask me, rather than being so bored like that I'd given in, even if it means admitting loss (a strike to a guy's pride but I'd do it anyway if it for someone as important as a girlfriend). Having that said, you should go to her and ask her to have you two to talk about what happened that day. Introducing yourself with something like this "Umm... (her name), I'm truly sorry with what I did back then (she'll know what you mean). I did something terrible to you. I know I did. I'm really sorry I hurted you so much. I didn't mean to do it I didn't consider your feelings... Would you like to talk with me about what happened? I'm sure both of us will feel better." Now when you get to talk, it'll sound as if she were blaming you for feeling like this (well, it actually is) but it's not like really she wants to blame you for that. It's just that it's the only way to express the pain that's been building inside her. You'll sound as if blamed, but don't take it personally or you'll make it WORSE with capitals. I think that when you get her to talk, she'll feel better. I hope this helps you.
brennan39

Postby adare12 » February 2nd, 2015, 4:56 pm

My, my. You really did something painful for her. Having you to look at the time for a girl means that you have no interest anymore in her. Yep, as painful as that, as if being poked in a open wound. She must have been putting a lot of effort on what she did to react like that. And it's not that you made feel ugly. You made her as if she weren't important at all, see? 0% special (by the way, mainly what a girl seeks in a guy is having him to see her being special, being devoted to her). Although for you it might not seem as important, for a person who is emotional-based, as girls are, it's like being told you are completely useless and you take it to heart. If you ask me, rather than being so bored like that I'd given in, even if it means admitting loss (a strike to a guy's pride but I'd do it anyway if it for someone as important as a girlfriend). Having that said, you should go to her and ask her to have you two to talk about what happened that day. Introducing yourself with something like this "Umm... (her name), I'm truly sorry with what I did back then (she'll know what you mean). I did something terrible to you. I know I did. I'm really sorry I hurted you so much. I didn't mean to do it I didn't consider your feelings... Would you like to talk with me about what happened? I'm sure both of us will feel better." Now when you get to talk, it'll sound as if she were blaming you for feeling like this (well, it actually is) but it's not like really she wants to blame you for that. It's just that it's the only way to express the pain that's been building inside her. You'll sound as if blamed, but don't take it personally or you'll make it WORSE with capitals. I think that when you get her to talk, she'll feel better. I hope this helps you.
obvious lie. read this one before.
adare12

Postby lamarr » February 2nd, 2015, 4:58 pm

This can happen, at your age and so little experience with girls. One, never get bored, when she's giving you a lap dance, even if you are. Just tell her, that you can't take it anymore and need and have to touch her, and she's being cruel, by not letting you do that. That she's driving you crazy, with need for her. An hour, is way, way to long for this sort of thing. I'm surprised she wasn't worn out. Also, you should never have left her, feeling as she did, until she forgave you and you kept saying how sorry you were, over and over and over again. Although, what you did, was really bad. It's going to take a lot to get her forgiveness. So you are going to have to work on her. Explain the situation, if you can. Roses are a good start. Now you need to tell her how sorry you are and make it, so she'll believe it.
lamarr

Postby euston » February 2nd, 2015, 5:05 pm

HAHA. lesson learned huh? but no man Roses are fine and that should open her up. but talk to her and tell her how stupid you are and you actually liked her body. And that your sorry for your impatience and would never do it again. But you must say it from the heart and put emotion into it. Give her the impression that you are sorry and not like your reading from a script. Hope things work out man and another thing. NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN! hope I helped.
euston

Postby windell20 » February 2nd, 2015, 5:06 pm

ohh best cure after apology really really hot sex, she wanted to turn you on and you yawned, that's awful but you can make it up mentioning how hot she is and whatever you wrote here. and be romantic, tell all that while kissing or something good luck. pleas answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...
windell20

Postby kildaire6 » February 2nd, 2015, 5:09 pm

lol
kildaire6

Return to Roses