Do you have any tattoo designs or ideas?

Postby kendall » February 9th, 2014, 8:33 am

OK so I am planning on getting a tattoo on my shoulder I know a basic idea of what I want, just wanted to know if you have any ideas how to make it unique, OK so it would be the infinity sign with the word dream in it. I saw one that has birds flying away from it, which I thought was cute but im not to found of the birds so if you have any ideas or suggestions it would be appreciated.
kendall

Postby nickson81 » February 9th, 2014, 8:33 am

OK so I am planning on getting a tattoo on my shoulder I know a basic idea of what I want, just wanted to know if you have any ideas how to make it unique, OK so it would be the infinity sign with the word dream in it. I saw one that has birds flying away from it, which I thought was cute but im not to found of the birds so if you have any ideas or suggestions it would be appreciated.
nickson81

Postby smedt » February 9th, 2014, 8:38 am

Hey doll , welp not to put your tattoo down but i have seen millions of girls with that tattoo already so i understand why you want to make it unique . How about you find a tattoo that actually has some meaning to you ? Something symbolic . For example my mothers favorite flowers are orchids , so i want to get orchids tattooed on me . If the infinity tattoo with the word dream in it has a meaning for you or significance then awsome ! If not , then awesome too , i just think it would be better if it had meaning . You want something you won't regret when your 80 years old ! How about you get something like " keep on dreaming " in beautiful cursive on your upper shoulder with some butterflies flying away from it instead of birds. I dont know if you know about Jenny rivera , but her symbol was the butterfly because of how it transforms . Dreams transform from nothing into something beautiful , the way butterflies go from caterpillars on the ground .. To beauties flying with the wind .. Like a dream right ? So why not ? Orrrr ... You can go along with the infinity sign thing and have butterflies flying away from it . Up to you ! Good luck i hope it comes out gorgeous !
smedt

Postby adelhard41 » February 9th, 2014, 8:41 am

Just curious why the word dream? It's a bit common so maybe think about what the word means to you or the tattoo itself and go by that? Hey why not even use a thesaurus to find an alternative word?

If I'm honest it's difficult to help without knowing the symbolism or idea of why you want it, so maybe figure that out first and it might help you pick out something to add to it to make it look not only pretty but unique to you :)
adelhard41

Postby chi38 » February 9th, 2014, 8:53 am

My friend has an infinity sign that is made of birds flying instead of just solid lines, which I like, except it says "Hakuna Matata" which is ridiculous. I always incorporated "dream" with dolphins for some reason so you could have a dolphin jumping through the infinity sign! Just think alot about what comes to your head when you hear the word dream
chi38

Postby finley86 » February 9th, 2014, 8:56 am

You want it to be unique, yet you're asking Yahoo Answers lol.
Take some time to think about, even draw some sketches. Designing a tattoo on your own is awesome cause it's completely originial!

BTW, infinity signs with words like "dream," "love," "hope," etc. etc. are SO CLICHE. You can't even make that unique honestly haha. Sorry not trying to be a *****.
finley86

Postby butch26 » February 9th, 2014, 8:58 am

You can find great tattoo designs for the shoulder at http://www.shegsy.com/flash.html

All the best
butch26

Return to Orchids