What is a strong body spray/perfume for a teenage girl but still smells good?

Postby dayne26 » February 11th, 2014, 11:31 pm

I'm going to camp soon and we are going to be active, I want to know what smells good but is strong enough to last the entire day
dayne26

Postby delany » February 11th, 2014, 11:31 pm

I'm going to camp soon and we are going to be active, I want to know what smells good but is strong enough to last the entire day
delany

Postby jarren » February 11th, 2014, 11:36 pm

Hi there!(:

The buzz is on perfumes again this year as it is every spring. We've tried & tested dozens of the best new perfumes & picked our favorites. You can't go wrong with these top 10 scents.

#1. Best basic: Lancome Hypnôse Hypnose, a sensual oriental blended with notes of passion-flower, vetiver & vanilla, is Lancome's 50th fragrance. It's a safe choice for a daily fragrance, one many will want on their shelves this season & beyond. But it's not for everyone, I recommend testing it out before buying. Extra plug: Glamour Beauty Director, Felicia Milewicz, loved this scent so much she's saving it to wear with her Jimmy Choos.

#2. Best fresh: Clinique's new Happy fragrance, Happy in Bloom Happy in Bloom has a crisp scent and it isn't too pricey (about $38). We think it's perfect for day (leave the others for night). Look for it to be mentioned on Clinique's website (we haven't seen it listed there yet) or look for it at Clinique counters in your favorite store.

#3. Best posh perfume: Bond No. 9 The Scent of Peace This has been my No. 1 scent for spring for two seasons running. And it's one of Bond No. 9's all-time bestsellers (I asked). Light, airy and fresh, it's a perfect scent for spring and summer. Plus, the company gives portions of the proceeds to Seeds of Change, a non-profit organization.

#4. Best celebrity fragrance: Live Jennifer Lopez The fourth of J.Lo's scents, 'Live' was created with 3 things in mind, according to J.Lo in Harper's Bazaar: 'a baby's head, warm yellow cake' & her 'favorite red currant candle.' Lopez apparently sent the formula back 'a million times' before it was perfected & you'll smell the candle & the cake but not the baby powder. What it is: A blend of orange, lemon, pineapple, peony, violet, caramel, vanilla, Tonka beans (a luxurious vanilla scent) & sandalwood. A bonus: It lasts all day but is best left for night (it's very urban & bit dangerous).

#5. Best undiscovered (yet) perfume: Shelley Kyle's Tiramani When I smelled this at 'The Bathroom' (one of my favorite boutiques in Manhattan) the salesguy said it was the boutique's best-selling fragrance. When I went back to buy a couple weeks later, the owner, Colin, said people were buying it off the shelves (& he wasn't lying because I got the last one).

Here's how Shelley Kyle's Website describes this fragrance: 'A floral bouquet of wild jasmine enhanced by fresh citrus and cut grass on a background of musk.' It's all true.

#6. Spring's sexiest scent: Calvin Klein's Euphoria This is an evening scent, perfect for breaking out of the every day. Top notes include lush green accord, pomegranate & persimmon. The bottle, designed by Klein and Fabien Baron, was reportedly inspired by an orchid about to bloom.

#7. Best exotic fragrance: Alien Thierry Mugler Fashion designer Mugler's most famous perfume, Angel, is still a popular choice for many fragrance lovers, but his newest creation is dark and romantic. The distinctive top note here is amber.

#8. Best inexpensive perfume: Avon Extraordinary The scents here are almost edible: Chocolate orchid mixed with patchouli musks, vanilla & sandalwood. We find the scent daring & bet you will too. Look for it online & enjoy the price ($25).

#9. Best 'gourmand' perfumes: Try these 3 These new fragrances have distinct fruity flavors. Love pineapple & coconut? try Escada Pacific Paradise. If you're into pineapple, you might love Ferre Eau de Parfum. Prefer creamy vanilla? Try Ralph Lauren 'Hot'.

#10: Best new feminine floral: Tracy by Ellen Tracy We loved this rich scent.

Hope this helps!(:
jarren

Postby grayvesone » February 11th, 2014, 11:41 pm

Vera Wang princess. It's one of my favorites considering the price. It's only forty dollars.
grayvesone

Postby ernst30 » February 11th, 2014, 11:47 pm

brittney speard perfume, pink bottle, a bottle is only like 26 dollars
ernst30

Postby lundy74 » February 11th, 2014, 11:58 pm

Japanisee cherry blossum. bath and boldy works. only about 12 bucks. :)
lundy74

Postby blaise4 » February 12th, 2014, 12:01 am

Axe just came out with some body sprays for women. You could try those.
blaise4

Return to Orchids