How do you act, as a Virgo?

Postby daire65 » September 23rd, 2013, 1:31 pm

Since i am trying to "learn more about myself" i am trying to find out how other Virgo's act.
Just to see if Virgo's are similar or not...

So... how do you "act" on a daily basis?
"Social" life or whatever?
daire65

Postby pemton » September 23rd, 2013, 1:37 pm

Your element: Earth
Your ruling planets: Mercury
Symbol: The Virgin
Your stone: Sapphire
Life Pursuit: To do the right thing
Vibration: Compassionate and caring
Virgo's Secret Desire: To love and be loved in return
Description: Virgos are often put down badly by many astrologers and written up as being fussy and narrow-minded. But when a Virgo shines, there is practically no sign to match their inner light. An in-tune Virgo is a treat to meet. When a Virgo is confident within themselves they are the most successful, structured and creative of all the signs. Many Virgos can be found working in the "service to others" industries, ranging from welfare work, doctors, school-teachers through to practising natural forms of healing like massage, herbal remedies etc. One of the most magical characteristics of the Virgo is no matter how many times life or romance turns sour on them; they still manage to maintain faith in others, refusing to become cynical. There is ingenuity around this sign, a kind-heartedness, which unfortunately is sometimes played upon by others for their advantage. Virgos can often become victims of relationship power-games, where they are mistreated. Creative and sensitive, Virgos are delicate people who, like rare and special orchids, require individual treatment to fully blossom into their true unique beauty. Shy, they are happy to allow others to take center-stage and often generate their time and energy into making those they love happy or successful. Virgos are givers and when the chips are down and you need a friend, the one available during those testing times when you need advice or companionship the most, is likely to be a Virgo. Virgos understand human frailties better than most, because they are so deep and reflective themselves. With a Virgo in your life you have someone who understands and cares and any romance or friendship based upon these qualities is certain to be mutually rewarding.
pemton

Postby coire » September 23rd, 2013, 1:40 pm

I dont think you will find them very similar, the sun sign is only a very small % of your personality, the only thing similar about virgos should be that they like order, work, details and to do good service to others... they like speeking of stuff they are unsatisfied with, they have a good hygiene and they normally think rationally in the most situations

social life is not about the sun so much, it is about your aspects between venus and moon and the other planets, and the planets placements in houses, the same for everyday life
coire

Postby heathcliff29 » September 23rd, 2013, 1:53 pm

Us virgos are analytical, smart, detailed, and very prideful. On a social basis, I keep to myself sometimes, but I'll talk to anyone, pretty outgoing. Not afraid to say anything on my mind when it comes too it. For social life, I prefer to be social, and I'm kickin' it with my friends almost everyday.
heathcliff29

Postby slaed » September 23rd, 2013, 2:02 pm

i am "different" for sure, not saying im weird or anything like since i think the weird ones are the others but people wont understand it lol, im always on my own and dont like sharing most of my time, but im social, when i met someone, some friend, anyone, i will be very fun, i make people laugh and like making sarcastic jokes and stuff, i also get a little annoying when i come to sarcastic i might look insane xD and i think some peolpe freak out but its entertaining to me, and although i hope people find some fun about it too, they wont, just very few cool people has got my jokes, but still they freak out most of the times, xD

still, there can be days where i dont talk to anyone, just people at stores or family lol, and some days where literally i dont talk to no one, lol and i like it actually, im always on my own (like fredd mercury once said)
slaed

Postby tadeo » September 23rd, 2013, 2:08 pm

I cant believe that im a virgo, coz i act almost completely different than a virgo should act. Its really wierd.
apparently virgo's are good logical thinkers, which i am not..............
tadeo

Postby tziyon » September 23rd, 2013, 2:12 pm

I cant believe that im a virgo, coz i act almost completely different than a virgo should act. Its really wierd.
apparently virgo's are good logical thinkers, which i am not..............
Well I'm pretty jovial mostly, and I open up a person when I get a feel of who they are.
tziyon

Return to Orchids