Christmas present ideas for Mum? Can be any price range,give me a list of ideas!?

Christmas present ideas for Mum? Can be any price range,give me a list of ideas!?

Postby dirck100 » February 2nd, 2014, 3:31 pm

She's not into things like different exotic body washes ,body butter shampoo etc,! Give me suggestions that would benefit her alone,a list if possible!
dirck100

Postby brent64 » February 2nd, 2014, 3:35 pm

Among other things, I once gave her a Tiffany's keychain, she liked that.
Once a very nice and bit more expensive purse that was colored inside and was made of wonderful leather form a store in NY.
Once a set of 'cruise or vacation wear', a shirt and over shirt with matching light scarf. This kind of 1,2,3 well dressed idea from Chico's.
A semi precious polished stone necklace matching her style and skin color, that can be worn also at casual occasions.
Nice cashmere lined leather gloves
Coupons for a local spa in her area for massage and pedicure. (Make sure it is the place where she goes, if she does not know that place, chances are she won't try anything new, happened to me)
A nice shrug (with sleeves) for reading in bed…
A rare orchid plant
Exclusive truffles she might like…

Think about how mobile she is, her radius where she would go, what she always liked, if she belongs to a club or what would make her life easier in general. Robe and slippers always feels like hospital…
brent64

Postby trevion » February 2nd, 2014, 3:37 pm

•An item of clothing (as your auntie or female from family if you need help!)
•bath robe
•slippers
•shower cap
•coffee press
•pjs
•kindle
•iPod
•book
•DVD
•cinema gift card
•perfume
trevion

Postby leifur34 » February 2nd, 2014, 3:50 pm

gift card to a salon for a manicure/pedicure
a nice fluffy robe and slippers
a selection of different teas
a gift card to her favorite restaurant
leifur34

Return to Orchids