Attention fellow batman nerds: I need help naming 2 of my Betta girls? :)?

Postby sinnoch » March 13th, 2014, 12:49 am

I currently have 10 Betta fish. All of them are in (separate) 5 gallon, heated, filtered, naturally planted tanks. The parameters are good, etc, so I'm not looking for general care posts. lol. All of my fish are named after Batman characters...what can I say?
I have:
Dark Knight: A halfmoon.
Bruce Wayne: A double tail halfmoon
Joker: a delta tail
Harvey Two Face: a halfmoon plakat
Harley Quinn: a CT female
Bane: a HM
Gordon : a veiltail
Talia: a Crowntail female
Selena: a CT female

I'm currently cycling a 10 gallon for a King Betta (named Ra's al Ghul) since I personally think he was one of the most dangerous villains, and a 20gallon for a sorority. Ivy, Talia, and Selena are going to be in the tank (once it's completed) Harley...is very attached to Joker (no kidding). If I'm doing water changes, they HAVE to see each other. I've tried moving them both but they both get stressed out, so she's staying...So I need two more names for my girls. Talia is a Black Orchid female, Serena is green, and Ivy is red. I want the names to be semi-similar to their colors. For example, "Onyx" is not likely since it's rare to find Black Orchid females in the petstores. I was thinking that Huntress may have merit. Hmm...Anyhoo, does anyone have a pair of suggestions to add to my batman-fueled tank room? Thank you!!!! :)
sinnoch

Postby fridolph » March 13th, 2014, 12:56 am

I currently have 10 Betta fish. All of them are in (separate) 5 gallon, heated, filtered, naturally planted tanks. The parameters are good, etc, so I'm not looking for general care posts. lol. All of my fish are named after Batman characters...what can I say?
I have:
Dark Knight: A halfmoon.
Bruce Wayne: A double tail halfmoon
Joker: a delta tail
Harvey Two Face: a halfmoon plakat
Harley Quinn: a CT female
Bane: a HM
Gordon : a veiltail
Talia: a Crowntail female
Selena: a CT female

I'm currently cycling a 10 gallon for a King Betta (named Ra's al Ghul) since I personally think he was one of the most dangerous villains, and a 20gallon for a sorority. Ivy, Talia, and Selena are going to be in the tank (once it's completed) Harley...is very attached to Joker (no kidding). If I'm doing water changes, they HAVE to see each other. I've tried moving them both but they both get stressed out, so she's staying...So I need two more names for my girls. Talia is a Black Orchid female, Serena is green, and Ivy is red. I want the names to be semi-similar to their colors. For example, "Onyx" is not likely since it's rare to find Black Orchid females in the petstores. I was thinking that Huntress may have merit. Hmm...Anyhoo, does anyone have a pair of suggestions to add to my batman-fueled tank room? Thank you!!!! :)
Catwoman-blue/black betta
Robin-Grey/red betta
Riddler-multi coloured
Batman-Dark coloured betta

Good look!
fridolph

Return to Orchids