My dad caught me completely nude n playing!!! And didn't care?

Postby drummand » June 12th, 2012, 12:33 am

My dad caught me completely nude n playing!!! And didn't care

It's just me n my dad, anyway he went to work n I was just having a lazy day n I was on the sofa nude just playing watching tv but not masturbating. anyway he came in and said 
" I'm just grabbing my lunch buddy, I forgot to pick it up, I'll let u get back to it laughed, n said cya son, o and I'll be home early tonight just a heads up then laughed again n left."

I feel disgusting he saw he completely nude! With a semi! Disgusting. 

My face was as red as a ripe tomato! Iv read online about people getting caught but I never actually thought I would.

Why didn't he care, n why did he laugh ? 
Do I just act like it didn't happen, will he talk snout it, that would be cringy!!!!!

We are quite close will this waste that :/?

I'm 19. I know I should have my own place by now but I'm hanging off to save up.
drummand

Postby pasqual » June 12th, 2012, 12:36 am

He probably did the same stuff when he was your age.
pasqual

Postby abba » June 12th, 2012, 12:56 am

Your Dad probably did the same thing when he was 19. That's why he laughed thinking about the good times he had when he was your age. I wouldn't even say anything about it when he comes home. If he brings it up tell him he was young once and what did he do when he was your age. Next time you might want to be more careful and do to your room when you want to play with yourself.
abba

Postby bertrando » June 12th, 2012, 1:02 am

Well maybe you were not masturbating at that moment but you were probably was gonna end up masturbating at some time of the day ( atleast i do when im home alone and hang aroung naked) and your dad completely understands that all men masturbate and he knows you are not the exeption and if he saw you naked whocares is your dad all men look similar i would be more embarrased if it was my mom but i wouldnt care if its my dad or my brother
bertrando

Postby darweshi » June 12th, 2012, 1:18 am

From what you have said I really wouldn't worry because you wasn't seen fully masturbating and even if you was I am sure your dad would be fine with it. After all he is a man and was your age once so he knows that you have needs. As gross as it sounds your dad most prob has the odd play himself.
darweshi

Postby humph » June 12th, 2012, 1:31 am

Hey man. Lol same thing hap to me when my dad walked n my room and i was on my bed jerking off!! He knocked and opened the door at same time and i think i just froze but he said he was leaving and just closed my door and never said nething bout it after and neither did i but it was weird haveing him see me boned up lol!! =) No worrys man!! Peace.
humph

Postby vern » June 12th, 2012, 1:33 am

do not worry .it happened and it is the past now.you dad like every one understands this as he was young man one time and did the same things.so forget about this and next time do it in you own bed room or in the bathroom where it is safe.
so relax and be careful next time.Think it never happened.
vern

Postby fiannan37 » June 12th, 2012, 1:52 am

Well all young guys jerk , and he would know you did . So even although you were just playing he probably thought you would be jerking
Sure its a bit embarrassing , but your dad acted pretty cool and you should be glad you have a dad like this . Just be a bit more careful in future .
fiannan37

Postby kodie » June 12th, 2012, 2:01 am

relax dude---yur dad probably hangs out naked and jerks off too when you are not around---not like you invented masturbation---he laughed because he was a lil nervous and was trying to make himself and you a lil more comfortable---if he wants to talk about it---talk---you said you are close---this would only make you closer
kodie

Postby montrelle » June 12th, 2012, 2:11 am

Nah, he's cool and understands that...he prob does it too...no offence to your mother, lol...well you are 19 anyway...I'm 14 and half a year ago I got caught by my grandmother and she acted like she didn't see me LOL and gave me a snack.
montrelle

Next

Return to Tomatoes