Why do Conservatives get so defensive or shaky?

Postby willesone » March 15th, 2014, 3:31 pm

When a Liberal or any other person uses the same type of talk or actions on them, that they routinely do or say to others?

Example: George Zimmerman's Brother did a interview after the verdict had been reached.
One of the things he said I found rather ironic.

He said "We all have a fear that some fringe or vigilante with a gun will take the law into his own hands and kill George"

The Brothers eyes were like saucers ad he actually gulped after he said it.

Do Conservatives realize how threatening and absurd they sound when they constantly talk about blowing someone's head off because they "walked on my lawn"

This is where it gets baffling, the Conservative who uses all this bully gun talk becomes shocked and outraged if it is spoken back to them.

Did Zimmerman's Brother ever think about how the Martins felt, since they were in that exact same situation and had their Son murdered by a vigilante with a gun who took the law into his own hands?

So why is it Conservatives you can bully, threaten, talk racist, insult, mock, etc...but if its handed back to you, its a outrage?

Another example someone a short while ago asked what's wrong with going down South and picking fights with a Tea Party person and saying they would shoot them if they made a threat against them.

All the Conservatives were outraged that a Democrat would talk like that, but it's how you talk to everyone all the time.
What's wrong with a Democrat talking like you?
willesone

Postby wyne » March 15th, 2014, 3:32 pm

I don't "constantly talk about blowing someone's head off because they" walked on my lawn. I don't have guns; I don't want to have any guns. I'm not a member of the NRA. I believe the best home defense is an alarm system and a call to 911.

You shouldn't group all conservatives together.
wyne

Postby alhan61 » March 15th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Clearly you have been under a rock. There have been hundreds of death threats against GZ. It is NOT the same situation as Martin because a jury found GZ INNOCENT of all charges.

What is wrong with Democrats is that they are the ones bulling, threatening, and talking race. Threatening anyone, even Tea Party members - is AGAINST THE LAW.

Why can't Democrats follow the laws the rest of the nation is required to?
alhan61

Postby morlee » March 15th, 2014, 3:48 pm

What you forget are that there are active death threats against him and his brother..

That said, you espouse a false premise... as GZ was found innocent, and thus NOT a vigilante, and NOT a murderer.

Trayvon's friend Rachel said he went after GZ after she called him a gay rapist...So it would appear that lily sweet Trayvon was a homophobe too...
morlee

Postby griffith92 » March 15th, 2014, 3:54 pm

Wow someone swallowing after they speak, well that sure convinces me!!!. Conservatives feel the way they do because you're a bunch of clueless pathetic lying hypocrites, who are a waste of space, who wouldn't know truth or reality if it jumped up and bit them on the butt
griffith92

Postby esaw » March 15th, 2014, 3:57 pm

Wow someone swallowing after they speak, well that sure convinces me!!!. Conservatives feel the way they do because you're a bunch of clueless pathetic lying hypocrites, who are a waste of space, who wouldn't know truth or reality if it jumped up and bit them on the butt
What makes you assume that Robert Zimmerman is a conservative? Is it because he isn't black? Is it because he wasn't wearing a hoodie during the interview?
esaw

Postby akim » March 15th, 2014, 4:04 pm

well, first you took away my nicotine, then you took away my salt, then you took away my trans fats, then you took away my big gulps... and you wonder why i am shaky?
akim

Postby jaecar79 » March 15th, 2014, 4:13 pm

Because Liberals want to take my freedoms away. If we had it their way there would be a dozen gays living in my basement.
jaecar79

Postby dareau » March 15th, 2014, 4:19 pm

That's nice.
dareau

Return to Lawns and Turf