What can i eat before i go workout that wont make me feel sick while doing so and how much do i drink?

What can i eat before i go workout that wont make me feel sick while doing so and how much do i drink?

Postby ximun99 » March 15th, 2014, 12:49 am

Okay so i play soccer, and i am starting to go to this park that has turf where a lot of people go to play games. Well i noticed when i go i start feeling sick while playing because i eat about 2 hours before i go. I'm 15, a freshman in high school. My school starts at 9:05 and i get up around 8 in the morning and i go to sleep the night before at 11 or 12. I eat a good dinner at night so..yeah. School ends at 4:10 and i walk soo i get to my house at around 4:35-4:40. I arrive to the park at 6 and play until 9. Usually after i feel sick to...so two questions here...How much/What can i eat before going to the park and how much fluids do i need to drink while at school to keep my self hydrated and ready for the game at 6? Thanks!
ximun99

Postby zoello13 » March 15th, 2014, 12:51 am

Try taking Prilosec, it's for heartburn. Idk if that's what you have, but if you mean that you feel like vomiting by "sick" then I think this could help you. Also, just drink a lot of water throughout the day not only before your game. Good Luck!
zoello13

Return to Lawns and Turf