What are great mementos from seattle?

Postby awnan87 » February 13th, 2013, 4:15 am

My friend moved to Texas (then to Minnesota to go to college) a few years ago. For Christmas I am making her a smash book (essentially a scrapbook.) I need flat things from around the city to remind her of home.

More info:
Along with pictures, personal quotes, and concert ticket stubs what things from around Seattle should I add in to the book to remind her of home? I only can think of a Starbucks hot coffee holder, sand from the beach, and the Police Beat article which is silly crimes that people think need to be publicized for public awareness. (A mans neighbor called him to report there were men in his backyard. They were landscapers mowing his lawn.) We actually lived 20 minutes north in Mukilteo but I don't know if anyone on here knows anything about that town. The one gift shop closed down and all of the things that were there a few years ago have been taken over by other businesses mostly.

So if you have any ideas that would be great! they have to be mostly flat. Cardboard is okay. Here is an example of the smashbook I am using.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PFsArr4Z1s
awnan87

Postby tedd » February 13th, 2013, 4:23 am

My friend moved to Texas (then to Minnesota to go to college) a few years ago. For Christmas I am making her a smash book (essentially a scrapbook.) I need flat things from around the city to remind her of home.

More info:
Along with pictures, personal quotes, and concert ticket stubs what things from around Seattle should I add in to the book to remind her of home? I only can think of a Starbucks hot coffee holder, sand from the beach, and the Police Beat article which is silly crimes that people think need to be publicized for public awareness. (A mans neighbor called him to report there were men in his backyard. They were landscapers mowing his lawn.) We actually lived 20 minutes north in Mukilteo but I don't know if anyone on here knows anything about that town. The one gift shop closed down and all of the things that were there a few years ago have been taken over by other businesses mostly.

So if you have any ideas that would be great! they have to be mostly flat. Cardboard is okay. Here is an example of the smashbook I am using.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PFsArr4Z1s
A postcard of the Space Needle. Ticket stubs to the Mariners and Seahawks games. An Ichiro baseball card.
tedd

Postby alarico » February 13th, 2013, 4:34 am

Phoenix Jones's autograph....A piece of gum from the gum wall....An authentic coffee cup from the Pike's Place Market starbucks....
alarico

Postby kobbi24 » February 13th, 2013, 4:38 am

Phoenix Jones's autograph....A piece of gum from the gum wall....An authentic coffee cup from the Pike's Place Market starbucks....
kobbi24

Postby smedley » February 13th, 2013, 5:00 am

No having sex with 14 year old girls!
smedley

Postby macalpine40 » February 13th, 2013, 5:11 am

No having sex with 14 year old girls!
macalpine40

Return to Lawns and Turf