My neighbors park on their lawn, why?

Postby galchobhar14 » February 3rd, 2015, 12:18 pm

They're pure white trash with shoeless children running around everywhere and they also drink on their porch every night and light off fireworks. I don't think they even work, probably claim disability for "headaches" or something. Why do they park on their lawn? The grass is all brown and dead in their front yard from them turning it into a parking lot. Can and should I report this?
galchobhar14

Postby macaulay » February 3rd, 2015, 12:25 pm

Depends on the laws of your jurisdiction. Some have absoluely no laws or rules against people parking cars on their private property. As for why....you answered your own question "They're pure white trash". Good Luck.
macaulay

Postby kade21 » February 3rd, 2015, 12:33 pm

There might be some rules against fireworks in your area but it is their property and I don't think it's illegal to park on your own property. So unless they're renting or have a landlord or something it's their choice to do whatever they want. Really there's not much you can do except look for a firework ban in your area
kade21

Postby crowther11 » February 3rd, 2015, 12:36 pm

If they rent? yes. report it to the owner or rental agency. If its their house? then no, you should just move. They sound inconsiderate and you sound judgmental. If they wanna trash their yard and their lives, well....nothing you can do.
crowther11

Postby sprowle » February 3rd, 2015, 12:43 pm

yes
sprowle

Return to Lawns and Turf