UK mainland, im looking for a place that has a good chance to find work and is a good place to live.?

UK mainland, im looking for a place that has a good chance to find work and is a good place to live.?

Postby bidziil » February 17th, 2013, 2:30 pm

UK mainland, im looking for a place that has a good chance to find work and is a good place to live.
Currently from northern ireland and i have been thinking of moving to Scotland or UK mainland to try and find somewhere that has a decent economy, and is starting to boom,
I also am looking for reasonable rates for flats and houses to rent, so wage - rent ratio is in my favour.
can anyone advise of anywhere that is rife for work, labouring, im skilled landscape gardener and lawn keeper so i have not been stuck for work.
any ideas would be good in regards cheap to live with plenty of work.
thx
bidziil

Postby einwys » February 17th, 2013, 2:31 pm

Scotland IS part of UK mainland........Try London and SE or around Manchester?
einwys

Postby armstrong46 » February 17th, 2013, 2:37 pm

The south east is probably the best place to go but not london as house prices and pretty much everything is expensive. Try counties such as Buckinghamshire and places near there as you can get the best of both worlds. Good luck
armstrong46

Postby alured » February 17th, 2013, 2:58 pm

I would recommend Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham maybe Glasgow?
alured

Return to Lawns and Turf