How can I ruin someones lawn?

Postby rodd » February 25th, 2013, 2:38 am

if your dog isn't pooping in his lawn or anything seems stupid to be calling animal control. as dogs bark. deal with it. it's what they fking do. thats like telling me not to take a shet.

if he is taking a dump on his lawn then you need to keep your dog in check and pick it up. and a dog pooping in your own yard is not ilelgal that is the stupidest idea i ever heard of. if it's on your yard obviously you should pick it up but i mean by the description you told us i don't understand how they are even going to take this ridiculous case when the dog is not doing anything towards him yet alone on his proeperty repeatedly. sounds like he just wants easy money and going to talk shet in court and make you look like the bad guy.

if i were you i'd watch him make sure he isn't doing anything suspicious like picking up the dog crap and purposely putting it on his lawn and taking pics to show in court. as far as it seems he is going to lose because he's rpactically harrasing you.

that being said i wouldn't do anything to his lawn then you'd literally lose.

your neighbors seems stupid. if anything call the cops on him for harrasing you.

most likely they will ignore his calls because they seem so silly. so what if the dog smell is going into his property. use a fan, air fresheners, ask to pick up the poop more often etc.. it's not illegal to leave poop on your house nor will it smell unless it actually piles up i mean i been to houses with dog shet all on the ground didn't smell bad to me to the point calling cops.
rodd

Postby bud38 » February 25th, 2013, 3:01 am

Get a couple gallons of gasoline and pour it on the lawn. Just make sure it's not very dry, else you risk a major fire.
bud38

Re: How can I ruin someones lawn?

Postby Guest » November 1st, 2018, 2:01 pm

Get biblical. See Matthew 13:24-43.

Last bumped by Anonymous on November 1st, 2018, 2:01 pm.

Previous

Return to Lawns and Turf