Have you ever almost died?

Postby lafayette » February 3rd, 2015, 8:18 pm

See, I'm 14 and I've almost died multiple times. I'll list them. 1. Almost got ran over by a lawn mover. TWICE. legit 2. Choked on a thermometer once when I was a baby 3. Once when I was little I ate nail polish 4. Have been in 2 car accidents so far 5. Over the summer I choked on a muscle and couldn't breath for around 20 seconds 7. Almost got run over my a motorcycle 8. Almost got run over by a car multiple times 9. One time I got dehydrated (not sure if you can die from this or not though) 10. Once when I was a baby I fell through this my little bouncing thingy that hangs from the ceiling, but my leg got caught in it and it was hanging me upside choking me 11. Choked on several things (as you can see from above) including gold fish crackers, water, etc. ^ Thats all that I can remember at the moment. So what about you? And if yes, what happened? Thanks!
lafayette

Postby oxnaleah » February 3rd, 2015, 8:19 pm

Sort of but it would take to long to explain if i almost died and that was only once...although it has felt like i have come close a few times! Lol but I have saved my big sisters life a quite a few times now :) But seriously that's a LOT of times to have almost died!! U need 2 be more careful cuz your to young to have almost died that many times...idk pay attention to things better or something...that's to many times for one so young
oxnaleah

Postby gaynor » February 3rd, 2015, 8:30 pm

Earlier this Summer, I had a toothache, so I took some meds early in the afternoon. Later on that evening, I got drunk (I thought the meds had worn off at this point, since 8 hours had passed). The next day, I felt hungover but something wasn't right. I felt light headed and everytime I shut my eyes, I felt like I was slipping away. Slipping away and passing back out are quite different. It's hard to explain but I could feel my breathing stop and I had to fight to catch my breath again. I seriously thought my mom would come home and find me dead on the bathroom floor. Needless to say, I learned my lesson the hard way and it'll never happen again. That's a promise.
gaynor

Postby broughton » February 3rd, 2015, 8:34 pm

I've been slashed and stabbed 3 times shot 2 times blown myself up 4 times electrocuted myself 2 times been run over 5 times bled internally 4 times after fighting.
broughton

Postby balwant20 » February 3rd, 2015, 8:40 pm

Choked on a goldfish? LOL surely you look back on these and laugh now? I've only had a couple near death experiences being so conscious about everything all the time it sucks :( I hate getting hurt but I've almost gotten runover by cars multiple times! Sh?t scary.
balwant20

Postby daned » February 3rd, 2015, 8:54 pm

Fell down a hole stuck their for frigging hours Knife in my leg small knife blood every wear Fell down 34 steps A Holiday home fire hahaahahahahaha Hilarious that was a little girls hair caught fire next door
daned

Postby jaydon26 » February 3rd, 2015, 8:57 pm

fell in a small river/big stream when drunk. Stay the f**k away from rivers when drunk because I can't even remember the moment of falling in. Only moments before and after. One time my heart slowed right down so I was sweating buckets, this was from a mixture of alcohol and beta blockers that I used to take. I was so weak and they rushed to me at hospital.
jaydon26

Postby maclean82 » February 3rd, 2015, 9:01 pm

Plenty of times
maclean82

Postby oengus40 » February 3rd, 2015, 9:04 pm

I was tubing at the lake, and my foot was stuck in a loop&& when the front of the tube got sucked under I was getting held underwater until I unhooked my foot
oengus40

Postby galtero70 » February 3rd, 2015, 9:18 pm

yes dawg almost got ran over by cars almost drowned in a pool
galtero70

Next

Return to Lawns and Turf