I feel someone is plotting on breaking into my home?

Postby chi » March 15th, 2014, 2:05 pm

About a week of two ago someone was trespassing on my lawn, I called the police but I don't know what was done. I have a lot of valuables, which doesn't matter I am more concerned about my safety, including my wife and kids. The guy that I caught on my lawn has friends that may be plotting to break into my home. How do I protect my family? Please answer ASAP
chi

Postby kearne » March 15th, 2014, 2:05 pm

About a week of two ago someone was trespassing on my lawn, I called the police but I don't know what was done. I have a lot of valuables, which doesn't matter I am more concerned about my safety, including my wife and kids. The guy that I caught on my lawn has friends that may be plotting to break into my home. How do I protect my family? Please answer ASAP
kearne

Postby forrester » March 15th, 2014, 2:20 pm

Hey there! Apart from all the things said already about security systems. Play it psychologically too, like leave certain lights on in bedrooms when your out, don't all go out at the same time in-case people are watching, leave music on or the tv on (its possible with some models to set them to come on/off at set times). Tell neighbours you trust to keep a look out and report anything suspicious. Hope that helps. Relocate all valuables to a safe place and tell no one. All the best:)
forrester

Postby aarman » March 15th, 2014, 2:23 pm

get security cameras, update any needed locks for your doors and WINDOWS. make a police report, prehaps the police would watch the area for any suspicious activity. lock up any high valued items when going out or at night. keep money in the bank. make sure you could get to your kids safely if there is anything going on.
aarman

Postby coburn46 » March 15th, 2014, 2:32 pm

First of all even if it is a freind doing it say you dont know them the police will not d any thing if u say you know them put up cameras at all sides of your house get 3 or 4 real ones and 8 or 9 of thoes fake moving ones make it look like there are no blind spots
coburn46

Postby azuria55 » March 15th, 2014, 2:36 pm

Security cams would work unless they know you installed them. Lock all doors and windows, buy a revolver to scare them off or baseball bat
azuria55

Postby wulffrith » March 15th, 2014, 2:40 pm

get a gun...get a security syetem
wulffrith

Return to Lawns and Turf