Creative Ways to earn money for teens?

Postby adrien » September 7th, 2012, 7:22 am

I have an shopping craving that I have to feed.I am 14 years old.I need to make at least 300 dollars by next month.I use to selling candy and stuff but that won't really work for me anymore.I used to hearing stuff like go mow a lawn or babysitting or selling lemonade.I not interested in that.I want unique ideas only.BEST ANSWERS WILL BE AWARDED!* ;)
adrien

Postby flann » September 7th, 2012, 7:30 am

Why would you not do the things hat work?!?!? You can make $20 mowing a lawn and it will take you less than an hour. Why would you want unique ideas?!??

Do what works!
flann

Postby brinton » September 7th, 2012, 7:54 am

You could buy big packs of chocolate, candy, or small packs of chips at very cheap prices. Then you could sell each individual item for like 2 dollars, you could carry all this stuff in a small bag to school or wherever and make a lot of profit. Of course, make sure you're not breaking any violations wherever you sell your items. It's easy and can easily make good profit.

Or you could sell some of your stuff to stores that buy old clothes or something. Having a garage sale could also be helpful, you can get rid of old stuff but at the same time you would make some cash.
brinton

Postby morain » September 7th, 2012, 8:14 am

Any sports you're into (soccer lax etc) you could probably referee! I was a ref last year for soccer, although it was stressful, it paid about 20/30$ a game! Which is really good for just being a young teen. good luck!
morain

Return to Lawns and Turf