Buying Valerian Herb Flower. How Do I Make It Work?

Postby tormaigh86 » March 22nd, 2014, 5:05 pm

I found this amazing Valerian Herb Flower on Amazon :

http://www.amazon.com/VALERIAN-Garden-Heliotrope-Valeriana-Officinalis/dp/B004ZGP5OG/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1371179963&sr=1-1&keywords=heal+flower+seeds

I looked it up because it was pretty and it was an herb and I found out it helps with insomnia and stress. My mom has insomnia and I have a lot of stress so it works for both of us. I ordered one package about 3 days ago and it is being shipped but I have a question.

With the PLANT (NOT pills), how do I consume it or extract the substances that helps with insomnia and stress? Do I eat it without doing anything to it? Do I boil it or something? How do I consume it and have any of you tried the Valerian Herb FLOWER? [Does the flower work the same as the pill?]
tormaigh86

Postby chaim85 » March 22nd, 2014, 5:20 pm

Extracting nutritional value out of the Valerian root, doesn't sound simple unless you have training on how it is done and how much to ingest at one time. There are so many off the shelf products containing Valerian, why would you struggle to make your own?

Without sounding like a commercial, have a look at a product called Relax-V.

This is an all-natural product that contains Valerian. It is a tablet that you place under the tongue and let dissolve. You take it as needed for stress, anxiety, etc. They have their own website. It is also sold on Amazon.

This for certain will have a similar value and with less work (guess work at best).
I hope this helps.
chaim85

Return to Lawns and Turf