Is there any way to make a cactus come back to life?

Postby brennan » June 20th, 2012, 1:33 am

well it has been really hot for the past days and i was very busy with softball and i didnt water it and now it is withered little brown but it still has its spikes and stuff i drenched it with water when i first saw it like this but i dont think it will work i really want it to come back to life because my grandma gave it to me....and well i cant ask for another one :(
brennan

Postby bertrando » June 20th, 2012, 1:35 am

well it has been really hot for the past days and i was very busy with softball and i didnt water it and now it is withered little brown but it still has its spikes and stuff i drenched it with water when i first saw it like this but i dont think it will work i really want it to come back to life because my grandma gave it to me....and well i cant ask for another one :(
I was going to say, ''give it the kiss of life but be careful you don't prick your lips" but when I read about it being from your grandma... I really don't think there is anything you can do. I don't know much but maybe if you planted it in your garden it may come back. Try changing the soil or putting in some of those pellets that help flowers grow. You will probably have heaps of better answers but I really hope this helped. Sorry:) Good luck.
bertrando

Postby felicio » June 20th, 2012, 1:42 am

This is a wait and see situation. If you water it when the soil gets dry again it might come back to normal. This will take some time.
felicio

Postby pippin » June 20th, 2012, 1:52 am

sorry however dead is dead.
pippin

Return to Cactus / Succulents