5 Year old scar fading cream?

Postby buster » May 31st, 2002, 2:01 am

I've had a small scar on the side of my cheek, I was jumping on a trampoline and a fell off and landed on a sprinkler head face first about 5 years ago, Went to hospital got a couple of stitches and never thought about how the scar would look afterwords. Well now its a white little buffy scar so I wondering if there is a fading cream for a scar that old? Any remedies?
buster

Postby santos26 » July 5th, 2002, 11:42 am

vitamin E lotion help fade scars depending upon how much vita E is actually IN the lotion. Something better to use? Vita E oil OR, a product called "Bio Oil"--it has several different types of oils (including Vita E) and it is specifically MADE for scars/stretch marks. It works really, really (!!!) well!
Bio Oil can be found at CVS, Walgreens, & most Wal-Marts. It's a little more expensive than just vita e oil, but it is WELL worth it!!
santos26

Postby averyl » March 9th, 2014, 7:49 pm

I've had a small scar on the side of my cheek, I was jumping on a trampoline and a fell off and landed on a sprinkler head face first about 5 years ago, Went to hospital got a couple of stitches and never thought about how the scar would look afterwords. Well now its a white little buffy scar so I wondering if there is a fading cream for a scar that old? Any remedies?
averyl

Return to Irrigation