How to fix a sunburn?

How to fix a sunburn?

Postby kaysan66 » March 23rd, 2012, 8:46 pm

I don't usually get sunburned because I have pretty dark skin but today I drove down to the beach and totally forgot sunscreen and my legs are really red. It doesn't hurt that bad but I have a party tomorrow night and I don't really want to go looking like a tomato? Any suggestions on how to get the red away?
kaysan66

How to fix a sunburn?

Postby diarmad » March 23rd, 2012, 8:48 pm

I don't usually get sunburned because I have pretty dark skin but today I drove down to the beach and totally forgot sunscreen and my legs are really red. It doesn't hurt that bad but I have a party tomorrow night and I don't really want to go looking like a tomato? Any suggestions on how to get the red away?
By Doria
check second and fourth link on: Www.best-skin-care.co.cc
diarmad

How to fix a sunburn?

Postby arick » March 23rd, 2012, 8:52 pm

i always put some aloe vera gel whenever i get sunburn and it helps.... maybe you could try that.
arick

How to fix a sunburn?

Postby bidziil » March 23rd, 2012, 8:58 pm

The red isn't going to go away for a little while. Depending on how bad the burn is, will determine how long it will be until it's gone. If bad, then weeks maybe a month, if just a little one, a week at the most. But the best way to soothe the burn and itch is applying aloe. I also suggest covering your legs with leg warmers, leggings, jeans, ect. That way you won't "look like a tomato" good luck
bidziil

How to fix a sunburn?

Postby finlay » March 23rd, 2012, 9:12 pm

apply aloe gel
finlay

Return to Tomatoes