Some questions about fenugreek and breast enlargement that I can't fit in the title :P?

Some questions about fenugreek and breast enlargement that I can't fit in the title :P?

Postby elbert » October 29th, 2012, 7:31 pm

1) is there anything else, besides fenugreek, that can make noticeable breast changes.
2) are results from pills, herbs and what not permanent, or will I have to keep taking it to maintain results?
3) is it true fenugreek is at it's most effective when you consume it while the seeds are sprouted?
4) what grocery store chain (Wal-Mart, Giant, etc.) can I find it?
5) what section can I generally find it (so that ways my dad doesn't have to wander around for it)
6) as you probably figured from the fact my dad would be the one going to the store and buying, I am a minor. People may generally say "oh, just live a healthy life and wait until you're older" but could it cause any damage doing it now (I'm 14, to be specific)
7) let's say my cup size goes up one. if I continued to take it after it goes up, would it still go up? (ex: I'm a B cup now. even if I go to a C cup, would I go to a D cup if I keep taking it? Oh, and I really don't want to go to a D cup. Not at this age, anyway. Only a C at the moment)
8) would taking multiple pills, herbs and what not at the same time have any major health risks?
9) would taking multiple pills, herbs and what not be even more effective than taking one pill or herb?
elbert

Postby riku » October 29th, 2012, 7:32 pm

1. No
2. They don't work so you can take as many as you like for as long as you like
3. it's not true because it doesn't work
4. I'm not sure, Maybe you should make some calls and find out.
5. the health section
6. You don't have to be a certain age to buy suppliments.
7. Well the pills don't work so I guess you can take it after you grow if you grow because it doesn't work. Your breast can grow until your in your mid 20's and they will grow when they want to grow not when you want them to grow.
8. I doubt it would be and issue since there is no active ingreatiant and it's not really going to do anything. So if you want to waste your time and money then you can.
9. see all other answers.
riku

Postby oengus40 » October 29th, 2012, 7:36 pm

first there is NO pill to grow breasts

Breast size is largely determined by your genes. You can look to your mom and other female relatives and get somewhat of an idea of what your breast size might end up being, though this is NOT a guarantee.

Another factor in breast size is how skinny/fat you are. As mentioned already, breasts have a lot of fat in them. The skinnier you are, the less fat your breasts contain and smaller they are. When you gain weight (or fat) in general, some of that fat will get deposited in your breasts, so that is why overweight and obese people have bigger breasts. And if you lose weight (fat) from your body, some of that fat will be lost from your breasts, too. This explains why athletic girls often have small breasts - their body fat content is fairly small. The same is of course true for anorexic girls.

Unfortunately, when you lose weight and your breasts will be smaller, they often end up sagging more, as the skin is already stretched, but now there is less "stuff" to fill it. There is no sure way to prevent this (some nutrients might help preserve skin elasticity).

Exercise won't make breasts bigger because breasts don't have any muscles. Nor will sleeping position, wearing or not wearing bras, milk, peanuts, or any other foods - but of course it is important to eat a healthy diet so your body can develop as it is supposed to.

There are no reliable means of increasing your breast size other than breast implants. But you should know those carry with them very serious health risks.

http://www.007b.com/breast_development.php
oengus40

Postby fiske » October 29th, 2012, 7:40 pm

1. No
2. They don't work so you can take as many as you like for as long as you like
3. it's not true because it doesn't work
4. I'm not sure, Maybe you should make some calls and find out.
5. the health section
6. You don't have to be a certain age to buy suppliments.
7. Well the pills don't work so I guess you can take it after you grow if you grow because it doesn't work. Your breast can grow until your in your mid 20's and they will grow when they want to grow not when you want them to grow.
8. I doubt it would be and issue since there is no active ingreatiant and it's not really going to do anything. So if you want to waste your time and money then you can.
9. see all other answers.
fiske

Postby attewell21 » October 29th, 2012, 7:49 pm

first there is NO pill to grow breasts

Breast size is largely determined by your genes. You can look to your mom and other female relatives and get somewhat of an idea of what your breast size might end up being, though this is NOT a guarantee.

Another factor in breast size is how skinny/fat you are. As mentioned already, breasts have a lot of fat in them. The skinnier you are, the less fat your breasts contain and smaller they are. When you gain weight (or fat) in general, some of that fat will get deposited in your breasts, so that is why overweight and obese people have bigger breasts. And if you lose weight (fat) from your body, some of that fat will be lost from your breasts, too. This explains why athletic girls often have small breasts - their body fat content is fairly small. The same is of course true for anorexic girls.

Unfortunately, when you lose weight and your breasts will be smaller, they often end up sagging more, as the skin is already stretched, but now there is less "stuff" to fill it. There is no sure way to prevent this (some nutrients might help preserve skin elasticity).

Exercise won't make breasts bigger because breasts don't have any muscles. Nor will sleeping position, wearing or not wearing bras, milk, peanuts, or any other foods - but of course it is important to eat a healthy diet so your body can develop as it is supposed to.

There are no reliable means of increasing your breast size other than breast implants. But you should know those carry with them very serious health risks.

http://www.007b.com/breast_development.php
If you're younger than 21 years old, I do not recommend you using any of the herbs just yet because some of the herbs are with natural female hormone and some are with prolactin and progesterone so if you don't know what you're doing, you can actually sabotage the growth that will otherwise continue to increase until you're 21 (and even later when using some techniques...)

In the mean time, I think its best you make sure you get enough nutrients necessary for your cell growth and do exercise not just for the breast growth only but for overall health. You can read more about it all here http://getcurvynow.com/breast-enhancement/enlargement/

Good luck!
attewell21

Postby lok » October 29th, 2012, 7:51 pm

Ya it involves your hormones so it might mess up normal growing up. Stay away from them until later. Besides that at 14 you might just be a late bloomer. That's why 90% of these YA questions come from 13-14 year olds. For now eat a well balanced diet of whole foods from all the food groups; avoid fads telling you to completely avoid X or you could miss something critical. Get a little sunlight or take 1000 IU vitamin D even. Everything in moderation.
lok

Re: Some questions about fenugreek and breast enlargement th

Postby johnkat1 » August 29th, 2017, 8:57 pm

oengus40 has shared an great info i think he is an doctor who knows all that things in detail, but i do not agree with him that their is no way to increase breast size, its not possible in OLD-TIME but now there are number of techniques to make your breast in shape like breast implants, Breast enlarging cream etc....Thanks

Last bumped by Anonymous on August 29th, 2017, 8:57 pm.
johnkat1

Return to Herbs