Are "marijuana" plants legal to grow in washington state?

Postby fearnhamm » February 5th, 2015, 2:40 pm

My ghost chilis look cool, best looking plant around, but I though it would be cool to own one of these "marijuana" plants due to there uglyness. So I'd have an ugly plant and a good plant. They remind me of ferns, except with an ugly touch. Now simply, apperently it's a drug. An illegal drug. I just want an ugly plant lol. Are they legal to own? If not is there a cool ugly looking plant like it that is legal? I think an ugly plant would be a fine idea, and those plants are very ugly. How about smoking a bhut jolokia plant :)?
fearnhamm

Postby zachaios67 » February 5th, 2015, 2:48 pm

No! Dude.. No.... You can't plant a drug in the ground and expect the country to be okay with it. I mean, all you have to do is smoke the leaves on that thing to get high.
zachaios67

Postby vaiveatoish » February 5th, 2015, 2:54 pm

either all of these comments are out dated or the answerers are pulling thoughts from there asses. Fact if you have legal prescription and license under 69.1 MMJ WA Code. You can grow 15 plants legally . You may also have 24 ounces on your person for your medical needs. I have been growing indoor for 7 years and It took me 5 to get to professional level. It is very hard to grow MMj indoors. Bugs such as Aphids and mites never cease to try to ruin crops and that's a start. now after many crops I can successfully get what I need to get easily with no problems. many people have quit and sold all their gear after two crops. It aint easy but its a hobby that has medical benefits.
vaiveatoish

Postby houerv » February 5th, 2015, 3:01 pm

No, this lady got a medical note to get medical marijuana for her cancer and she grew soe and got arrested and put in jail because its a federal crime. You cant even grow it WITH permission to grow it =.
houerv

Postby yuvraj » February 5th, 2015, 3:06 pm

you need a legal license to grow the stuff. don't do it otherwise.
yuvraj

Return to Ferns