Any good male cat names?

Any good male cat names?

Postby salhtun17 » January 1st, 1970, 10:00 am

I have bought a male cat - he is male, cheeky, very cute and has fur of white and mixed browns. I don't want anything soppy or original - something unique and shows his personality the names i like are: Muddy puddle socks but they both sound a bit mean Any ideas?
I have bought a male cat - he is male, cheeky, very cute and has fur of white and mixed browns. I don't want anything soppy or original - something unique and shows his personality the names i like are: Muddy puddle socks but they both sound a bit mean Any ideas?
salhtun17

Any good male cat names?

Postby ahaziahu » January 2nd, 2015, 7:31 pm

Socks is a very cute name. If the paws are a different color from the rest of the coat (fur) then that would be a great name. Same with Mittens. Some names I think would be good are: Ginger, Pumpkin, and Spice...Might sound a bit girly. Calico is a good name for mixed fur coats. If green eyes Emerald is a great name. Fall, Autumn, and Leaves are good names for a reddish fur coat A few more are Haystack, Barns, Fern, Fire, Sunset or Sunrise, and Feathers.
ahaziahu

Any good male cat names?

Postby lot » January 30th, 2015, 6:17 am

Felix Sebastian Cocoa Bear Teddy
lot

Any good male cat names?

Postby gram » January 30th, 2015, 11:05 am

I have a male cat who was very naughty when I got him. I was reading a magazine and there was an article about a cat who had attacked a postman and was a real neighbourhood nuisance and he was the first cat to receive an ASBO. He was called Lewis so I named my cat Lewis. I also have a called called Whiskas and I used to have a cat called Tiger. I also like the name Charlie or Oscar and I also quite like Socks or you could spell it Sox.
gram

Any good male cat names?

Postby rhodes97 » February 3rd, 2015, 12:03 am

I had a friend who named his cat Earth Monkey because the cat was a brown and loved to climb everywhere. I would suggest you watch your new cat, he will let you know what his name is in time. My cat's name is Simetra, which is her twin's name backwards (Artemis). Sometimes, they will let you know the moment you look at them. Sometimes it takes time. Also you might think of naming him something that is actually an acronym. My grandmother's cat was named PITA (Pain In The As*). Just see what fits him. :~}
rhodes97

Any good male cat names?

Postby sutciyf28 » February 3rd, 2015, 3:45 am

How about Rocky my mom had a cat who she named Rocky he looked just like ur cat but his nick name was Rock the Sock because he always chewed holes in her socks Rocky is a good cat name
sutciyf28

Any good male cat names?

Postby brad72 » February 3rd, 2015, 11:27 am

Gizmo
brad72

Any good male cat names?

Postby gruffin » February 3rd, 2015, 11:36 am

Jasper, Sooty, Sox is an AWESOME name! Spend a lot of time with your new cat and see what hes like and try and think of what comes to mind when you describe him!
gruffin

Any good male cat names?

Postby garanwyn » February 3rd, 2015, 11:40 am

garanwyn

Any good male cat names?

Postby douggan » February 3rd, 2015, 11:47 am

Buster
douggan

Next

Return to Ferns